|The prices change depends on the gulet and month. Please ask for the prices by following phone, fax or e-mail.|
Phone : +90.252.313 10 73 Fax : +90.252.316 46 00 E-mail : email@example.com
Prices Include :
- Crew (Captain, cook and deckhand/s) & crew's salaries
- Fuel for 4 hours cruising a day
- Harbour dues and taxes in Turkish Waters only
- Cooking, serving and cleaning
- Bed linen and bath towels (not beach towel)
- General using water of gulet
- Windsurf, canoe, fishing tackles and snorkelling equipment (if available on board).
Prices Exclude :
- Charterers' and crew's food & drinks & provisioning (If required, food can be supplied as extra cost)
- Transfers from/to airport to/from yacht (If required, transfers can be arranged as an extra cost)
- Water-ski, jet-ski and speedboat (if available - optional-extra)
- All kind of taxes for 6amp; in Greek Ports (if you wish to cruise into Greek Ports, optional)
- Flight Tickets
Rental Period :
Gulets can be rented from saturday to saturday, weekly basis. Embarkation time is 15 pm, disembarkation time is 10 am.
Depends on the availability, gulets may be rented less than a week and embarkation/disembarkation days may be changed. Please ask for it.
All gulets are fully insured. We advise you to take out your own personal travel & cancellation insurance.
How to Book :
In order to make a reservation, a charter agrement should be
signed by both parties and 50 % of the total charter amount should be paid. The balance
is payable 30 days prior to embarkation day.
Food on board for guests and crew are not included in the price of the yacht. Cooking services are included in the
price of the yacht. The charterers may choose our full board on a fixed price or may buy the provisioning by themselves at cost.
All meals are cooked on board by the cook unless guests wish to eat out at any time. Meals are based on fresh vegetables, fresh fish,
meat (veal or lamb), chicken, fresh fruits, cheese, eggs and yoghurt. Cuisine is mainly based on Turkish Mediterranean home cooking.
Vegeterian dishes can also be cooked upon request.
Our Standart Full Board Meals Consists of :
Breakfast : Butter, eggs, two kinds of jam/marmalade, two kinds of cheese, two kinds of olives, yoghurt, honey, tomatoes,
bread, tea, coffee.
Lunch : Vegetable meals, pasta or rice or potatoes or bulgur, salad, fruits, mezes.
5 o'clock tea with cookies:
Dinner : One dish with fish or meat or chicken and vegetables, one dish of pasta or rice or potatoes
or bulgur, mezes, salad, fruits.
* Drinking water (bottled), Turkish tea, Turkish coffee and instant coffee are included in Full Board prices.
Drinks are not included in the price of the yacht. All the drinks requested by the charterer are purchased by us at cost and put
on board. Crew does the service.
Transfer fees are not included in the price of the charter.
Upon request, we can arrange your transfers by air-conditioned vehicles at extra cost. The cost of transfers change depends on group
size and distance.
In event of cancellation of the charter by Charterer after initial payment, no refund will be made. If the downpayment
and the rest of the payment have not paid on decided date, TurkishYachts.com has the right to cancel the reservation.
TurkishYachts.com reserves the right to cancel or alter the charter arrangment, should unforeseen circumstances arise. In this case TurkishYachts.com
will offer a different yacht with same price range, if such is not available , will refund the full payment. TurkishYachts.com will then be under no