|Home > Gulet Cabin Cruises > Marmaris - Datca (Gulf of Hisaronu) - Marmaris|
|Itinerary 5 : Marmaris - Gulf of Hisaronu - Marmaris|
Day 1 : Marmaris
Boarding the yacht in Marmaris Harbour as from 16pm. The dinner is on board and overnight in Marmaris Harbour.
Day 2 : Arap Island - Bozukkale
Today we head for Arap Island , where we will have lunch. After a swimming break we move on to Bozukkale, the ancient
Loryma. Visiting the remains of the fortress, surfing, swimming and diving are all possible from Bozukkale. An incomparable cove of its kind.
Day 3 : Datca
After brekfast cruise to the Datca. This is one of the small town from Turkey and nearest town to the KNIDOS ancient city. We have one optional
excursion to the Knidos. Overnight in Datca Marina or one of the nearest bay.
Day 4 : Aktur - Bencik
After breakfast we set every thing then cruise to Aktur. After Lunch we are going to cross over to the northern coast of the
gulf. There we will first stop at Bencik Bay, a narrow inlet which cuts the Datca Peninsula almost in half. Overnight here.
Day 5 : Selimiye or Orhaniye
Today we'll push deep into Hisarönü Gulf and anchor for lunch in Selimiye Bay Or Orhaniye Bay. Behind the village
there is an ancient acropolis, crowned by the ruins of a medieval castle. Further up in the hills there is a waterfall you might like
to visit. We also had a optional excursion here with jeep.
Day 6 : Dirsekbuku - Bozburun
After breakfast cruise to Dirsekbuku. Today we are setting sail for the Bay of Bozburun. You are welcome to try your hand
at managing the ship under full sails, under the guidance of skipper. Bozburun is a quite little fishing village. It is used to be the center of spongle picking
along the Turkish coast, but nowadays people there earn their living in a much less dangerous way by building the typical broad-beamed wooden boats called "Gulets".
Overnight one of nearest bay of Bozburun.
Day 7 : Kadirga - Marmaris
After Breakfast Start the engine to Kadirga or Kumlubuk. After lunch in paradise island then docking the gulet to Marmaris Harbour.
Overnight in Marmaris Harbour.
Day 8 : Marmaris - Disembarkation
Disemberkation after breakfast at 10am in Marmaris.
|Periods||Per Person in Double Cabin||Single Cabin|
|25 April - 08 May // 10 - 16 October||255 €||410 €|
|09 - 22 May // 26 September - 09 October||330 €||530 €|
|23 May - 26 June // 12 - 25 September||385 €||615 €|
|27 June - 24 July // 29 August - 11 September||455 €||730 €|
|25 July - 28 August||530 €||850 €|
- Departure Day : Saturday
- Prices include : full board meals, which start with dinner on embarkation day and end with breakfast on disembarkation day,
transitlog, bed linen & bath towels (not beach towel) and VAT.
- Prices do not include : drinks, airport transfers, entrance fees for ruins and optional tours.
- Drinks : Drinks can be purchased from bar on board. It is not allowed the clients to bring their own drinks on board.
- How to Book : We require 40% of total amount to confirm your reservation. The balance is to be paid 4 weeks prior to embarkation date.
- Airport Transfers : Upon request, we can arrange airport transfers from/to Airport to/from yacht. Please ask for our transfer rates.
- Cooking, serving and cleaning are done by the crew.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes in the itinerary.
- A/C can be in use up to 8 hours daily.